SarahKnoll

Lonely Heart Reviews

They Still Call Me Sister

They Still Call Me Sister - Deborah Plummer Bussey Was location important to the story?

The story took place in Cleveland and Atlanta, but I feel the story could take place in any large metro city. Do not think the cities picked by the author would make a difference if it happened in Dallas or Fargo. The story was not in the location, it was with the characters and plot.

Would you recommend it? I recommend this book to anyone who enjoys a cozy mystery. The author provided some insight to therapy with patients and how a medical person might go about figuring out their patient. Granted I am sure most of them would turn all this information over to the police, but this provided interesting reading and allowed me to imagine for a time.

What makes a minor character memorable? Jon, he supported Kathy in everything. But I will remember him most because he did not allow life, race or anything to stand in his way. I could personally feel the love between him and Kathy.

Was the time period important to the story? The story could of happened 20-50 years ago but I do not believe it would be as interesting.

Disclosure: I received a review copy of this book from the author.